Rules for use of DIMA’s name, mark or logo:
- DIMA mark/logo shall not be used during the period of suspension / withdrawal of certificate and shall be discontinue from all its advertisement material that’s contains a reference to certification.
- DIMA certified organization shall not apply marks to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports, such reports are deemed to be products in this context. Mark shall not be used on a product or product packaging seen by the consumer or in any other way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Use of DIMA’s logo on any test report or certificate is not allowed stating/indicating that the tests are approved.
- DIMA certified organization shall not use the logo of DMC in such manner as to bring DMC into disrespect and not to make any misleading or unauthorized statement or incorrect references (such as claiming certification of locations/ activities/ sites not covered in the scope) with respect to their certification.
- DIMA certified organization shall not to use certification logo to indicate that the product or service is certified by DIMA Certification Sdn Bhd.
- DIMA does not permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner.
- DIMA’s Client Organization shall ensure compliance to these requirements while making reference to its registration or use of certification mark/logo in communication media such as Documents, brochures or advertising.